Marinated Chicken Wraps with Peanut Spread
You will need:
- (4-5 ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup O'Charley's Balsamic Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- 2 teaspoons chopped, peeled fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 fresh jalapeño peppers, stems removed
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 heaping cup JFG creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons curry powder, toasted
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 package puff pastry dough
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 6 large flour tortillas
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and very thinly sliced
Combine chicken and Balsamic Vinaigrette, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 4 hours. Grill chicken until cooked through. Meanwhile, combine ginger, cilantro, garlic, peppers, vinegar and soy sauce in a food processor. Process to chop. Add peanut butter, curry, honey and sesame oil and process until smooth. Set aside.
Slice chicken breasts and distribute among 6 tortillas. Top each with equal amounts of peanut mixture and cucumber slices. Wrap and serve immediately.
Yield: 6 servings
Pair with Chardonnay from Stonehaus Winery
Serve for a casual lunch with Pringle's potato chips and ice cold Stoneclear bottled water. For dessert, serve White Lily chocolate chunk brownies.